Tuesday, July 21, 2009

4th of July catch up

I'm catching up from the 4th we decided to go and spend time with Blake's brother's family. We had a Blast, Lindsey my sister in law has a tradition of tie dying every 4th of July. We all dyed a shirt on the 3rd and wore them proudly on the 4th. We got to see a parade and watch Eric blow up a mail box. Bridger LOVED the fire works but his arms got tyred of holding his ears because he didn't like the sound. We also celebrated Blake's Birthday it was a great weekend we are very glad we went.






The mail box.
What was left of the mail box.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like tons of fun! Your shirt looks great!:) Very creative! I hope all is well with you and your fam! Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shirts! I've never done that before. I need to learn! Looks like you had a great 4th!!

    ReplyDelete