Friday, March 5, 2010

My Brohters Have Always Known...

My brothers have always known I was an airhead, but its taken me some time to come to this realization. I was cleaning my house yesterday and plugged in my Hauun steamer to steam clean my floors. I use it every week. I turned it on and while waiting for it to heat up went on to some other choirs. When I came back the lights were off and it wasn’t working. I was so irritated I started threatening (in my head) to call the company and yell. I’ve only had my Hauun for 4 months, so I was pretty upset. Now you have to understand that our house can’t take a whole lot of electrical load. My floors still needed washed so I went ahead and did them all by hand. (My enter house has either tile or hardwood floors except for the four bedrooms). After I was done washing I moved to the vacuum. The vacuum wouldn’t work either. I had been using the vacuum earlier so I knew it worked. I finely figured out…. I had blown the circuit. The steamer and the vacuum were plugged in to the same outlet. I am relived that it is working and yes, JaDee as usual, you are right.

2 comments:

  1. Jana, sister rule . . . NEVER give JaDee any more reasons to think he's right!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stand it when stuff like that happens...especially when you have to do the floors by hand like that! At least next time you'll know what to check - there's some silver lining in that...right??

    ReplyDelete