I was talking with my oldest sister today and we were discussing crazy things we have seen in the month of November. I saw a motorcyclist talking on his cell phone while driving!!! What was he thinking? If the words “what were they thinking” have crossed your mind recently feel free to vent here. (This is for you Em)
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Day 79 Bridger’s sticky head
Bridger is doing well. We got to lower his meds again this week! We are still planning to go home for Thanksgiving and have even talked to Bridger about it. I think it is going to be hard for him to come back to Houston but he will have a blast being home. Below is some pictures of Bridger’s sticky head. He can balance books, toys and and anything else he tries yet nothing falls off. He thinks he is so tricky, and I am always amazed.
I was talking with my oldest sister today and we were discussing crazy things we have seen in the month of November. I saw a motorcyclist talking on his cell phone while driving!!! What was he thinking? If the words “what were they thinking” have crossed your mind recently feel free to vent here. (This is for you Em)
This is a knitting ring for hats but he put it on his sticky head and said “I am King Bridger” in a deeper tone.
I was talking with my oldest sister today and we were discussing crazy things we have seen in the month of November. I saw a motorcyclist talking on his cell phone while driving!!! What was he thinking? If the words “what were they thinking” have crossed your mind recently feel free to vent here. (This is for you Em)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bridger is so cute...and looks so good. I'm glad you will get to go home for Thanksgiving, that will be a nice break for all of you.
ReplyDeleteSo....the crazy thing I saw ....
While I was working out @ the Gym, the gal next to me was on a bike eating a bag of chips. Em would have loved it!!!!
I love reading your blog. You guys have been on my mind a lot lately. Hope you are well and have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!
ReplyDeleteOK, I've been dying to share this and if one of your friends is this lady I am sorry to offend but please don't put me in such a position that I have to stare to see if this is really happening again! OK, while in Walmart I noticed a very well groomed lady walk. I then had to double take as she was wearing 4 inch heels with her jeans and had yellow leg warmers up to her knees and tucked into her pumps. UGH! This woman was old enough to know better becasue a)she's already lived through the leg warmer phase, and b) she was too old to be trying to be a fashion diva especially in Walmart! Love the bag of chips story though it may be even better than yellow legwarmers (they were the fuzzy knit ones).
ReplyDeleteOhh, I saw a guy leave the gym today and not 2 feet out the door light up a cigarette.
ReplyDeleteGlad Bridger likes his sticky head and that you still got the green light for a Thanksgiving Home!
That chip story is hilarious:) I am so happy that you will be getting to go home for thanksgiving!!:) Bridger looks so good:) I am also amazed at his sticky head:) SOOO What are your plans for you BIRTHDAY!!! Coming up??!! I hope it will be a special day for you and I wish I could be there to celebrate with you!
ReplyDeleteAshlyn loved his sticky head too:) She told me she wished she didn't have hair either:) so she could do that cool trick.
Hang in there and enjoy being home!!!! Loves!!!
Something crazy I have seen-well I wouldn't say crazy but rather amazing was humans swimming with killer whales at sea world- I loved it!
I hope you have a great Thansgiving... Looks like you guys are doing Great!
ReplyDelete