We had our last Violin lesson. Bridger loves his teacher she is great, we will miss getting to see her every Monday.
Bridger helped Grandma Gus paint her nails and then he painted my toenails all by him self.


Last night we had a girls night out at my friends house. It was a nice break in my carzy day, and a fun farewel.
Janalee: I am so proud of Bridger and all that he has and is conquering. You have a very brave little boy, and he is right, he is the bravest little boy in the world. And not only that, but you, Janalee, are the bravest mom in the world, and a mom with more faith than I could ever have. You are amazing to me - with all that you and your family have gone through, you are so upbeat and positive and faithful. Heavenly Father has such a purpose for your little Bridger and He is with him , you and all of your family. We will continue praying for him and you and your family. You are such a blessing in our ward and in the lives there that you have touched. You are an inspiration to me. I love you and Bridger and I want you to know that I am thinking of you both. Keep the faith, and know that all is well. Love, Amy Sherrill
ReplyDelete