Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas 2009



Bridger’s dancing in the video above shows his excitement to be home for Christmas. We had a wonderful day. While opening his presents he kept saying in a voice of excitement and a little wonder “Thank you Santa”. He kept repeating it over and over. He was very happy to get a street sweeper, walkie talkies and a toy airplane. He got most excited over getting the movie G Force. I guess we have been watching too many movies in Houston. Blake got a tool set and I got a camera which we exchanged the next day because it didn’t focus. When we went to pick a new one out I said “Maybe we shouldn’t get one are old one still works even though you have to turn it off and on in between every shot it still “works”. We ended up getting and I am glad we did. When we got home Bridger made a sculpture out of his dad’s new tool set and needed me to take a picture. I had to charge the new camera and when I went to use the old one it had completely died. Blake couldn’t have had better timing. Plus now I don’t fell guilty for getting a camera. The sculpture pic was taken it just had to wait for the new camera. Blake’s parents were able to stay for Christmas. It was so nice to have their help and company we already miss them. We have had a wonderful time at home and count it as one of our many blessing this year.








3 comments:

  1. Love the frog slippers Jana! So sad to hear Grandma and Grandpa Gus had to leave! They have truly been a blessing! We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I am sorry Santa brought G Force. I took Olivia to it this summer when the boys were backpacking with JaDee. It was 90 minutes of my life I will never get back. Although I did take a bunch of little boys to Star Wars the Clone Wars a few years ago and spent most of my time cleaning my purse to the lights of shimmering cartoon light sabers or out in the lobby with the owner of the theater.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish the dancing video was longer!! It looked like he was just getting warmed up! I'm so glad you had Christmas at home and that it was so wonderful...
    And, about the ice...oh yes, we could talk about that! I have very strong feelings about "good ice"...my favorite..."soft ice" - I know it's an oxymoron...but it is truely a wonderful thing!!!

    ReplyDelete