Here are some more snow pics. It was fun to be able to build a snowman. unfortunately by the end of the day all that was let was a Small ball surrounded by very green grass. Bridger built two other snow men just to knock them over with his sword. He then went around to all the picnic tables and chopped off all the snow/ice. He loved it.
He has been watching the movies Spy Kids and Spy kids 2 and LOVES them. Why is it kids can watch the same thing over and over? Anyway one day after watching it he asked if he could have a fake mustache. Ironically I had noticed at or Kroger's quarter machines (the ones you hope your kids don't see) they happened to have a machine filled with fake mustaches, and eyebrows. Bridger was thrilled with his and puts it on just to rip it off and say "It's really me I am just wearing a disguise". Too much Fun.
What a character, I love his sense of humor. Glad he enjoyed the snow, too.
ReplyDelete