Day 102
Bridger’s spinal tap went well with no compilations. He never wants to eat first thing in the morning but yesterday he woke up and said I’m hungry. He had to fast for the procedure and didn’t get to eat until 3 pm. It was a long day. The pressure in spinal fluid was at a 27. It is in the normal range but had he been at a 28 he would have been in the high range. On Wednesday we reached our 100 Day. It was a lot different than I had anticipated our 100 day would be. Bridger was up all night in pain. We ended up in the Dr office all day. He ended up having ear infection’s so he is on a new antibiotic. When I asked him if he knew what day it was he said “what day”? When I told him it is your 100th day he said “I get to go home”! I hope soon ,is all I could say. That night we made pretzels in the shape of 100’s.
Today Bridger is very sore. At one point he wouldn’t stand up or move. His back hurts to bad. The pain even makes his leges hurt. I called the Dr. and asked if it was normal they said to give him Tylenol and see how he feels. It definitely helped he isn’t crying anymore but he is still very uncomfortable. We may end up back at the Dr’s later who knows.
Congrats on hitting 100!!
ReplyDeleteHey jana, it's kristin (allred) owens...I just want to tell you what an amazing person and mother you are!! Seriously..i read your blog and I am constantly in tears! You are such a great example, and you make me wanna be a better mother to my children! I want you to know how much I admire your strength, love, and kindness! Bridger is such a strong little boy, and he is soo lucky to have you as his mother!! I hope he continues to get better, and congrats to him and you reaching 100 days!! Thanks again for inspiring me to be a better person!! U are amazing!!
ReplyDelete