I bet when GLAD Press’n Seal was thinking of thousands of ways you could use it. I am sure they never thought of this.
We used it for a water proof shower guard for a Central line. It works great. When we pulled it off of Bridger’s skin after his bath his comment was “It's so gentle” maybe we can help them corner a new market?
Bridger was very tiered today. I think going back and froth to the hospital is acutely more exhausting than living there. You’re in and out of the waiting room. Just when a cartoon he likes comes on or we are in the middle of a game or book they come and get us. Then we get our labs drawn and head back to the waiting room to be torn away again when the result come back. Then we think it will be a short visit but ends up being much longer. The fact that we have lived primarily stationary for the last year isn’t helping. To be out and about so much will take some getting used to. Today at our appointment he had an IVIG infusion which is a med he gets once a month to boost his immune system. It is kind of confusing; he gets some meds to suppress a part of his immune system and others to boost it. I am sure glad they know what they are doing. He slept the two hours it took to infuse it. I was glad he needed some extra rest. Bridger was still groggy when we left so I carried him all the way back to the car. I am happy to report he has gained his entire weight back and is even heavier. The rest of the day we did school work, rode his bike and played some video games. It was all in all a good day.
Good job Bridger! Running around is a lot of work. I took a nap myself, yesterday. It was delicious!
ReplyDeleteYou really should send that picture to Glad! SO funny. I never would have thought of that use...genius!
ReplyDelete